Samstag, 29. September 2012

Trainiere deine Gesäßmuskulatur!




The majority of the runners I’ve trained have one thing in common. They neglect lower body strength training because they don’t want to fatigue their legs. I can understand that thought process…

“I’m about to run 5 miles, so why would I do ANY LEG WORK EVER?”

Truth is, NOTHING helps you run more efficiently then strength training!

Please trust me, I would never have you do German Volume Training (10X10) for your legs and then tell you to go practice for your NYC Marathon, but there is definitely a healthy balance between your cardio training and your strength training. It’s like this…

The biggest muscle group in your body would be the Gluteus Maximus (AKA your glutes/butt). The glutes are the main movers of the hip.

I’ve also found that when doing exercises while standing such as the Military Press for strength training, and Half Moon Pose for Yoga, the tighter I contract my glutes, the more support I feel for my lower back.

All major body movements come from the hip like sitting down, jumping, RUNNING, etc, and all major hip movements are caused by the glutes.


Quelle:  http://ikillfat.com/strength-training-and-running/




JÖRG LINDER AKTIV-TRAINING – Ihr Personal Trainer für Baden-Baden, Sinzheim, Bühl,  Karlsruhe, Offenburg, Freiburg, Breisgau, Pforzheim, Stuttgart   (überregional auf Anfrage)

JÖRG LINDER AKTIV-TRAINING
Mauerbergstraße 110
76534 Baden-Baden
Tel.: 07223 / 8004699
Mobil: 0177 / 4977232
Mail: info@aktiv-training.de
Fax: 07223 / 8005271
Gesundheitsmanagement: www.gesundheitsmanager-24.de






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen